Learning English with A.C. Milan

Ronaldinho_89

Reaction score
Please to excuse me for possible mistakes: to begin with.
I try to explain you with few words the purpose by this topic; the best way to learn a language is speaking it, so it could be appropriate a topic where we must speak only in English about A.C. Milan, about different issues: matches, player's performance, release by Galliani, Berlusconi, Allegri and everything which is linked with Milan.
Everyone can suggest a question and we talk about it, also sharing a post by others or responding to it. In this way we create a debate such as in a normal Italian Topic.
What do u think about? I hope you will appraise this project, it could be useful!
It's important you speak only English!

I begin with this argument: Will we be able to arrive at third position this year? Talk about!

SuperMilan

Reaction score
Very nice topic, congratulations to [MENTION=205]Ronaldinho_89[/MENTION].

Frikez

Reaction score
You can do more..:)

I think Napoli is the favourite for the third position, they're more talented and have a good manager. The other teams that can reach the play-off round are Fiorentina and maybe us but we must stay healthy, with a lot of injuries we have a little chance of qualifying.

O Animal

O Animal
Reaction score
I'm definitely excusing you for the mistakes but I do have one question: if there are huge grammar mistakes do you prefer to get a grammar check or to go on with of the discussion?

Anyway, we are never going to get the third place to access the playoff round of next year.
Hopefully this terrible event will wake up Milan property to make same dramatic changes that will allow us to get back on the track that we left few years ago.

Alto
head>