Learning English with A.C. Milan

Ronaldinho_89

Reaction score
I think Napoli is the favourite for the third position, they're more talented and have a good manager. The other teams that can reach the play-off round are Fiorentina and maybe us but we must stay healthy, with a lot of injuries we have a little chance of qualifying.

And also with Allegri we have a little chance.. :( What do we wait to exempt him? - - '

Bawert

Reaction score
This topic is a great alternative to learn english, very well Ronaldinho :;):

For the third place, i think is very very very difficult but dream doesn't cost nothing

Butcher

Reaction score
I think that only a big butt could take us right to the third place :fuma:

Ronaldinho_89

Reaction score
I'm definitely excusing you for the mistakes but I do have one question: if there are huge grammar mistakes do you prefer to get a grammar check or to go on with of the discussion?

Anyway, we are never going to get the third place to access into the playoff round of next year.
Hopefully this terrible event will wake up Milan property to make same dramatic changes that will allow us to get back on the track that we left few years ago.

Get a grammar check, it's clear :)
What about the dramatic changes?

Ronaldinho_89

Reaction score
This topic is a great alternative to learn english, very well Ronaldinho :;):

For the third place, i think is very very very difficult but dream doesn't cost nothing

You have accomplished a little mistake. In English you mustn't use the double-negation. You can say : cost nothing :)
Sorry for the correction :)

Alto
head>