Learning English with A.C. Milan

Reaction score
If you perceive a mistake, share the post and point out it to the user :)
We were talking about the possibilty to arrive at third place but I asked about Parma-Milan a few minutes ago :)

Ok got it.

The verb perceive refers to a more abstract feeling. In the above instance words as spot, find or see would be more appropriate.
By the way, I am happy to highlight incorrect expression, providing other users won't perceive the attempt as being patronising, as this is not my intention at all.

Forza Milan

Jaqen

Bannato
Reaction score
Finally I can say without problems of words banned (is it right?) :
Robinho son of a bitch, constant go fuck yourself

Jaqen

Bannato
Reaction score
Sorry, but for Constant I have your same opinion............

Angstgegner

Reaction score
Parma-Milan won't be an easy match for us. We have to be careful to Cassano in particular, but I think the final result will depend only on our attitude. De Sciglio's recovery is very important for our defence, but I wouldn't risk him. He's more likely to play against Lazio on Wednesday. His substitutes are a real big problem: Constant is very poor, Atrociouelson uses to play for rivals whenever he goes on the pitch. But I'm quite confident about this game.

It's a good English, but be careful: than us and not "to us", "has" e not "have" :)

I agree with your analysis, the cancer of Milan has a clear name: Allegri :(

I'm careful, but I'm right :fuma:
Regarding soccer teams you may use the plural form, because the team is no entity but a plurality of players.
"Superior to" is also correct. You can find out surfing the web :)

Ronaldinho_89

Reaction score
Parma-Milan won't be an easy match for us. We have to be careful to Cassano in particular, but I think the final result will depend only on our attitude. De Sciglio's recovery is very important for our defence, but I wouldn't risk him. He's more likely to play against Lazio on Wednesday. His substitutes are a real big problem: Constant is very poor, Atrociouelson uses to play for rivals whenever he goes on the pitch. But I'm quite confident about this game.

I'm careful, but I'm right :fuma:
Regarding soccer teams you may use the plural form, because the team is no entity but a plurality of players.
"Superior to" is also correct. You can find out surfing the web :)

Are you sure? Do you know that I bet 100 Euros over " 2 Milan" ? :D

Alto
head>